Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ad Campaign (Product : Xenical)

This is a school project and was never used nor submitted to the company.  This is an Ad Campaign of a brand of my choice.  I have chosen Xenical because I haven't seen much of their Ads around and I wanted to build things from a blank slate, and create an original campaign design.  I even redesigned their logo. I have used this product before and I wish that they had better advertising to appeal to younger generations who struggles with their weight.  The idea of my campaign is to widen the brand’s target consumer because right now their Ads are more focused on middle age people (25s – 40s). 


My ads are divided from Outdoor, Indoor, and Web.  
  
 Bus Stop Ad
 Taxi Top Ad
 Billboard Ad
 Wrapped Bus Ad
I have seen a lot of wrapped bus ads around Chicago. I believe that this kind of advertisement is striking, attention grabber and a challenge for the designer, especially for the placement of images and text.  I took on the challenge and envisioned something that will get those youngsters attention by using bright, feminine colors.


 Poster

Door Hanger or Bookmark 
 Pin Button


 
 Pen
We always see pens with medicine labels on them.
Mug 
 Gift Bag
Gift bags are always present in medical conferences.  These are given away to doctors to encourage them to try or recommend the product.


 T-Shirt



 Web Banner
 Web Banner
Web Banner 

Web Home Page

1 comment: